Aerodynamics is at the forefront of Utopia’s design with ventilation also a key factor considered during its development. Suitable for road racing and triathlon, Utopia can be used year-round in all climates, due to its refined design to keep the rider cool, especially when riding at high speed.
Kask Utopia uses a breathable and quick-dry padding, offering a 5mm layer of fast-wicking material called Resistex®* that takes moisture away from the rider’s head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell, contributing to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear all day.
- Super lightweight, coming in at 260g (size medium)
- Vents are designed to improve aerodynamics and cooling
- Quiet riding experience thanks to the reduced windrush close to riders’ ears
- Internal channeling has been redesigned to further improve the aerodynamic capacity
- Uses the easily adjustable Octo Fit adjustment system
Resistex® CARBON INNER PADDING
A breathable and quick-dry padding that takes moisture away from the rider’s head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell, contributing to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear all day long.
Resistex® Carbon is a type of yarn with unique technical characteristics that involves a continuous filament of conductive material based on active carbon.
- Antistatic – disperses electrical charges accumulated from the environment during physical exercise.
- Bacteriostatic – protects the skin from bacteria and polluting allergies.
- Heat regulating and moisture transfer – fibers speed up the evaporation of perspiration and help maintain a constant temperature.
- Natural – 100% natural, non-toxic and does not contain chemicals.
- Weight 235g (size medium)
- Size S 50-56 cm/ M 52-58 cm / L 59-62 cm
- Aerodynamic with great ventilation
- Reduce wind noise during ride
- MIT Technology with Polycarbonate in front and side of the helmet
- Internal redesign for aerodynamic purpose
- Adjustable fit with Octo Fit
- Easy to wash with eco-leather chin strap