The original Core Jersey set a new standard for the everyday cyclist, now its successor raises the bar again. The updated Core Jersey is made of a new, stretchier fabric for a fit that is close without being restrictive. The fabric is soft and breathable for comfort when next to the skin or on top of a base layer. Its marl finish combines with contrast logos on the rear and the chest and, for the first time, Rapha’s signature armband to create a simple, refined look.
Our designers have worked extensively on the shoulder seams which have been reshaped to prevent bunching of fabric under the arms. Raglan sleeves and stretchy side panels provide stability in on-bike positions while a low-profile, laser-cut silicon gripper on the rear keeps the jersey in place. Ribbed material is used at the collar, cuffs and on the armband for a subtle contrast. Three rear pockets carry ride essentials and have been updated with an elasticated hem for added security. A staple of your cycling wardrobe, the Core Jersey includes everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Side panels and raglan sleeves for a perfect fit
- Soft and highly breathable matt fabric to keep you comfortable in all conditions
- Contrast trims throughout
- Ribbed tipping on collar and cuffs
- Deep-cut, silicone rear gripper to hold jersey in place
- Three rear cargo pockets with secure storage capacity for all rides
- Additional zip-pocket to keep valuables secure
- Subtle tonal branding
- 100% polyester