- Purpose-built for carrying ride provisions on off-road adventures
- Fully recycled main body base fabric with ripstop structure for durability
- PU coating inside and critical seams taped for high water resistance
- Integrated shoulder strap converts the pack into a wearable piece
- Protective Hypalon panel on the back protects headtube and cables from abrasion
- Easy attachment to bike with self-engaging Velcro straps
MADE TO LAST
Made from a hard-wearing ripstop nylon fabric with a protective Hypalon panel on the back to prevent headtube and cables from rubbing.
Made with a waterproof fabric with taped seams and a PU coating inside for protection against all but the heaviest of downpours.
Strap to your handlebars or wear across the chest or waist.
- 2.4L capacity
- Integrated lightweight webbing belt to use the bag around the waist or shoulder
- Self-engaging Velcro straps for attachment to handlebars
- PU coating on the inside and DWR treatment outside for weatherproof protection
- Lightweight and adjustable elastic cord to fasten the bag to the headtube
- Wide U-shaped zip pullers for ease of use
- Embroidered logo on the front
- 100% Recycled Nylon with PU internal coating and DWR treatmen