A Grand Tour mountain stage lasts upwards of six hours but at the finish, the margin of victory is measured in seconds. To be sure they hit the front when it matters most, EF Pro Cycling chose our all-new Powerweave Bib Shorts for race-winning movement.
In a complete departure from its predecessors, the Powerweave Bib Short is made with a highly breathable and compressive woven fabric. Some 20% lighter than the knit previously used in our Pro Team bibs, the weave’s inner face draws sweat away from the skin two times faster, transmitting it to the outer to evaporate and minimise water weight. An engineered fit with just seven panels – over 50% fewer than before – reduces seams and bulk, while the compression of the weave optimises muscle support, rapid recovery and reduces material fatigue.
Designed specifically for this bib short, our latest race-ready chamois pad is made with a new, higher-density, quicker-drying foam which is held comfortably in place for unparalleled stability. New integrated leg grippers keep the rest of the short stable, incorporating elasticated yarns into the woven fabric meaning there’s no need for a traditional gripper is eliminated and compression around the thigh is optimised. Laser-cut, ergonomic bib straps are made with a bonded double layer of fabric for long-lasting, pressure-dispersed support over the shoulder. Between the straps, the central panel features a fine woven fabric with an open structure to further aid temperature regulation.
We anticipate a high demand for the Men’s Pro Team Powerweave Bib Shorts. For those of you who miss out the first time around, a restock of the Black/Black colourway will be will be available later in the year.
- Powerweave fabric provides excellent moisture-management
- Seven panel construction saves weight and minimises bulk
- New chamois pad – more breathable, quicker drying, slimmer and lighter
- Integrated leg grippers for optimal compression on the thigh
- Highly breathable, compressive and ultralight
- Open structured central back panel for temperature control
- Dual-density chamois pad dries rapidly
- Rapha logos integrated into material
- Laser-cut, ergonomic bib straps for support with pressure points