Tried and tested on gruelling Grand Tours and ultra-endurance races, the Pro Team Flyweight Jersey is made for training and racing in hot and humid conditions. Super lightweight and exceptionally breathable, it features a dual fabric design that will keep you cool and protected against the sun when conditions heat up. On the front and sleeves, an open knit fabric with a grid texture ensures excellent airflow and efficient temperature regulation while the full-length, easy-glide zip can be opened up for extra ventilation. The fabric wicks sweat away from the skin rapidly and dries quickly to keep your body temperature in check. On the back, there’s an alternate fabric which offers UPF40 sun protection without compromising performance. Bonded seams on the shoulders keep weight to a minimum while the sleeves extend to just above the elbow for a contemporary race fit. A low profile collar and mesh essentials pocket continue the barely-there comfort of this jersey, letting you focus on the ride without distraction.
- Open-structured mesh on front panels for breathability
- Long sleeves for contemporary pro aesthetic
- Main back material fabric offers UPF 40 sun protection
- Three cargo pockets for all ride essentials
- Pro Team bars on back pocket
- Mesh essentials pocket with snap down puller