A compact and powerful light set designed to help riders see and be seen on the street, path, or trail. Ion Comp R provides compact power to help illuminate the street, path, or trail, and Flare R City rear tail light helps you stand out. Both are USB-rechargeable Daytime Running Lights that feature distinctive focus, flash, and range flash patterns designed to boost visibility.
- Dedicated Daytime Running Light modes on both lights designed for increased visibility
- Ion Comp R provides a warm, wide 700-lumen beam for confident night riding and a great depth of field
- Flare R City delivers a wide, 35-lumens beam that’s ideal for city use
- DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets, and helmet mounts
- USB-rechargeable with included micro USB cable
- A double-click on switch helps eliminate the possibility of accidental operation and battery depletion while in transport.
- Ion Comp R provides consistent brightness throughout its runtime to provide meaningful power that lasts. It literally outshines the competition.
- Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that’s daytime visible from up to 2km away.
- Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash, and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
- The all-new mounting strap is soft and flexible, which makes for quick and easy installation and removal and secure, no-slip attachment to your bars. Compatible with 22.2mm – 35mm diameter handlebars.
|Charge time||6.5 hours / 1.5 hours|
|Dimensions||100 L x 26.2 W x 30 H (mm)|
|Waterproof rating||IPX4 / IP46|