This is an updated version of the Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS. Mounting instructions for both this and the older version are to be found under our Support section.
This new design has an integrated stop tower for easier mounting.
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheels System has been proven to be the fastest pulley system in the world, providing energy savings starting from 2.4 watts over standard Shimano systems.
The OSPW System for Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS is an industry leading product, chosen by many of the world’s leading cycling teams and professional triathlete’s.
Featuring a 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel to provide absolute optimisation of the rear derailleur. The upper and lower oversized aluminium pulley wheels come fitted with either standard or coated CeramicSpeed Bearings
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 13-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Cage material: Carbon-reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed coated bearings
- Maximum cassette compatibility: 11-32t
- Compatibility: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100/9150 and Ultegra 8000 SS/8050 SS derailleurs