All-new panel construction with wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics fabrics over the shoulders and bonded seams to reduce drags.
Lightweight woven main fabric with four-way stretch for greater compression than knitted fabrics at a far lower weight.
Modelled on time trial aerosuits to balance a compression fit with consistent comfort at speed.
Engineered with a seamless construction that sits close to the body when not in use to avoid drag.
- Developed from the ground up for aero efficiency and temperature regulation in hot weather crit races
- Aerodynamic fabrics placed strategically on the upper body aid airflow and reduce overall drag
- Lightweight woven main fabric ensures efficient moisture management and thermoregulation
- Four-way stretch fabrics create a compressive fit for comfort at speed
- Seamless rear pocket construction sits flush against the body to minimise turbulence
- All seams are routed away from key aero zones and bonded to reduce bulk