Our Core Jersey is the trusted choice of cyclists around the world for any kind of riding. But for the hottest days, we’ve created a lighter, brighter cousin: the Core Lightweight Jersey. With the fit and features of the original, we’ve introduced two ultralight fabrics to bring Core comfort and performance to sweltering rides in hot and humid conditions.
The front makes use of a highly breathable, lightweight mesh to promote airflow and regulate body temperature, with a denser knit fabric on the back for protection from the sun. Throughout, the same signature finishing touches that define the Core collection are present, with three gusseted pockets that expand to carry all your riding essentials, subtle logos and a signature armband. The lighter weight fabrics dry quickly so you’ll never catch a chill, the full-length zip adds on-the-go adjustability, and a wide elastic gripper to keep your jersey secure.
NB – always wear sunscreen with mesh fabrics.
Our Core range has a slightly more relaxed fit. If you’re unsure which size will offer you the most comfort, our updated size guides can help you find the perfect size.
- Mesh front panel and sleeves for cooling airflow
- Dense-knit 105gsm fabric on the back (compared to 125gsm in regular Core)
- Super soft collar and cuffs for comfort
- Wide and secure elastic gripper on lower
- Gusseted lower pockets expand to carry your essentials
- Full-length, easy-glide zip for ventilation
- 100% polyester